Tuesday 8 July 2008

Spreading the Love!

Lynsey sent me an email to let me know that along with Cuteable, Kath and Jozza, this little blog has been featured on Stampinwhenican as a newly discovered blog!!!! How fab is that??!!

And its our Wedding Anniversary today - 8 years. Awww!!

But the day has started badly - my car (only just 3 years old) would not open nor start, so AA called out, and I am now £76.50 lighter as the robust package I thought we bought (covers breakdowns on the moon) does not cover home start. So had to add the home start bit on plus got stung for the fact that I need to call them out.

Daylight robbery - I'll be watching to see if the patrol man (due in about 20 mins) wears a mask.

Needless to say, will not be renewing with the AA in February.

2 comments:

  1. Well... congrats, congrats and ohhh noooo in that order!! Sorry about the car.

    I hate spending out on necessary things when there's craft stash to buy!! :o(

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars...if only we could do without them....thanks for the info on Stampinwhenican.
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!