Monday 6 October 2008

Javablu Award!


I've just been awarded this award from Julie because she says I inspire her (what, little old me and my ribbon?!) So go and have a look at her blog as she has some really good ideas!

And now to pass it on!

The Rules

1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them.
5. Put links of those blogs to yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

The 5 blogs that I pick and the reasons why are:

Swirlyarts - For the chickens and more recently the peg bags!
Ethel and Edna - Silly Girls and boobies
JellyBelly*JellyBrain - All round entertainment, enthusiasm, camper vans and all things pink
Jozza - My Funky Hand DT mate who makes me laugh and snort my cup of tea in an unladylike manner
Allie - New to the Blogging world and creator of wonderful things!

So there you are. Sorry if you've already had it (so to speak) but you've got it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!