Sunday 23 November 2008

An Award

I've been given this lovely award from Kath who nominated all the Funky Hand Design Team - how nice is that?! So, why have I been sent this blog award, I hear you ask! Look no further:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Did someone say ribbon?!! So now I must pass it to 8 blogs and bear in mind the above......hmmmm. Let's see....
Lynsey - now real friends but started out as a virtual friendship (we are friends aren't we?!)
Jozza - fellow FH DT mate and we have met in real life and find that things are quite parallel at times...!!
Amanda - makes me wish I was more girlie!
Emma - for giving me blog fodder every Tuesday
Alex - my Camper Van Diva swop partner who makes me wish I could 'do' clay again...
Alex (Daisie) - for the fluffy flowers and tales of snot
Helen - Mrs Flower and more recently Mrs Snowflake!
Lisa - for making candles that I want to eat! Except the monkey fart ones...
So there you go! I know at least 8 people!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!