Monday 22 December 2008

Something A Little Warmer!

I'm a bit Christmassed out card speaking, so decided to make something nice and bright and warmer for Tamara's Sketch this week:
I've used Prima Esprit flowers, layered with pearl centred brads, a computer generated sentiment which has been tied with orange organza ribbon, yellow ribbon to hide the paper joins, a Martha Stewart border punch and paper from a recent purchase - Rich Yellow 8x8 pad.


Quite a simple card and it didn't take me too long to make which is quite good as I'm thinking I'm needing a crafting break. Plus the dining table needs clearing (yes, it is Christmas!) and I could do with sorting out my ever expanding stash. So I think I have 2 more challenge posts to write before Christmas and then that's it for a week or so.....

  • Backing papers: 8x8 Rich Yellow
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Ribbon: From my stash
  • Border Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Flowers: Prima Esprit

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the warm summery colours

    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!