Saturday 17 January 2009

Pure & Simple

The Dottie Challenge this week is:

...I want your creations to be PURE & SIMPLE! No patterned papers, just clean, fresh and simple.

I'd already coloured the Vegas George image last week as I was going to use it on that challenge, but it just did not look right. So, not wanting to waste my efforts, I've used it this week!

I embossed a separate piece of cardstock with the D'vine swirls Cuttlebug folder and inked the edges. The stamped heart is one of three freebie stamps with this months Papercraft Inspirations and I went out and bought 2 red themed Whispers stamps as I could not stamp hearts with anything other than red could I?! Any excuse eh?!

The sentiment has been stamped with a mini wooden Studio G alphabet set and George has been lightly glittered in places too, although the photo does not show it too well.

  • Image: Vegas George
  • Sentiment: Studio G alphabet stamp, heart stamp is a freebie from Papercraft Inspirations mag
  • Embossing: Cuttlebug D'vine swirls


6 comments:

  1. Oooh I love it! What would we do without Cuttlebug embossing folders eh? I got that free set of stamps too, it's ace isn't it. I have some cards in that magazine (in the quick cards section). Thanks for playing,
    Love Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow another stunning card and I love that image....it's so cute
    Hugs
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wheyhey this is fab! I love that George image it always makes me smile. You've also reminded me that I got those freebie stamps too and they are still in their packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Elvis, this card is awesome!! I too am taking part in the mug swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got stuck in with the cuttlebug too! I love your card and I too must get those stamps out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the embossing, makes George stand out. I have just brought a cuttlebug, just trying to find the time to play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!