Thursday 15 January 2009

Recycled Birthday

The Daring Cardmakers Challenge this week is:


We'd like you to do your bit for the planet and make a card using some recycled items.


Quite a simple card - the flower has been made by the talented and generous Lynsey and I can guarantee it is all recycled / re-purposed so I MUST get at least treble points for that!! The raffia came off some fancy packaging a while ago, some of which I've used previously. And the tag? Well, this is the card which was attached to the flower brooch.

See how good I am at recycling?!

  • Flower: From Lynsey
  • Raffia: From my stash

4 comments:

  1. Fabulously simple and elegant - and I must say that the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Ruth....love what you did with the raffia
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this simply stunning!

    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!