Thursday 29 January 2009

Wearing Purple!

The second Sketch and Stash challenge (a sketch challenge to use new or rediscovered stash) is:
And I made this:
The backing papers I have not got a clue where they came from. They were a download from somewhere which caught my eye (free!) and the file has saved as Mily Designs. You will be seeing more papers from this download as the papers are fab! The image is a special freebie from Dotties World (I did a challenge and as a reward I got the free image!) and the stamp is on loan from Lynsey in preparation for a stamping frenzy that I will be embarking on!
Edges have been inked (yes that worn out tiny black inkpad still has life in it!) and I've hand drawn the frame around the main backing paper. The sentiment has been dotted and I've handwritten the word 'more' on the sentiment.
You'll be seeing more of Dottie this week as she's on most of my challenges - I cannot resist!!
  • Backing paper:
  • Image: Dottie (pre coloured)
  • Sentiment: My Sentiments Exactly (on loan from Lynsey)
  • Flower: Prima Esprit
  • Brads: From my stash (originally from Jozza)

5 comments:

  1. fabby card Ruth...love the dottie image and hey fab paper
    Hugs
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she's ready to go out clubbing!!
    Paper is very bright and cheerful :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! I love all those zingy colours, just right to cheer us up at this time of year.
    Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant card!! I'm a little bit obsessed with Dottie too lol!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!