Friday 20 February 2009

Spring Has Sprung - Simply!

The Secret Crafter challenge this week is:

Spring Has Sprung!

So, I got out my left over papers to see what yellows I had, and I found these - all I think are from It's Funky Too. So after a bit of faffing around with layering and when I was happy with what I had, I doodled a running stitch around the edges of the card and papers. The image is one sent to me by Anice as we did a Funky Hand DT image swop and its been coloured with watercolour pencils. I've slightly inked the edge of the image with a running out black ink pad and the wide grosgrain ribbon is from my stash.

Yeah, and the lighting is the halogen kitchen lights again....

  • Backing papers: It's Funky Too
  • Image: Anita's Stamps and from Anice
  • Ribbon: From my stash (originally Blackburn market)

6 comments:

  1. lovely card hun, love the colours :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful Ruth and I love the ribbon and all your techy terms....faffing is a particular favourite of mine and not at all difficult to do.
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spring colours....love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Ruth, you've made that stamp look much better than I ever have been able too!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tis fab. Love the colours. I keep seeing images and thinking how I recognise them, then realising they are from the swap and I have them too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and just perfect for the spring weather we have had today, thanks for joining us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!