Thursday 18 June 2009

Making a Cake

The current Sketch and Stash Challenge is:



And this is what I made. I also flipped the sketch around so it would fit the image. The papers are from a newish purchase but this is the first time I've used them and the decoupage Forever Friends image is also new. If I'd have looked closer at the decoupage pack, I'd have noticed that there was a sheet of matching paper which I could have used so that the card looked a bit more subtle rather than the very-pink-in-your-face-card that it turned out to be!

Sentiment is also from the decoupage pack and I wrapped some silver thread around the pink ribbon on the side, everything else is from my stash.

  • Backing papers: Papermania 12 x 12 (will add it on when I've had a look)
  • Image & Sentiment: Forever Friend Decoupage pack
  • Everything else: From my stash


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ruth, the image is so sweet!! (can't wait to see what the FF TSV is on Tuesday night on QVC!!)
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute - thats just like me when I have a box of french fancies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!