Thursday 25 June 2009

Scraps and Big Ribbon!

The Pink Elephant challenge this week is a sketch drawn by my fellow Funky Hand DT mate, Carol:




I've used the new Funky Hand download - I Do! to make this card. The download is actually a wordbook, but I've used the scraps from the two wordbooks that I have already created to make this card.


The four square panels have been inked and added to the card with 3d foam pads which helped when I was adding the organza ribbon - it helps to keep it in place! I've cut a little slit at the top of the card to feed the ribbon through and have tied it as if was a parcel.


The sentiment is also from the download - I printed the sentiment sheet so that it would fit twice on an A4 sheet of card. Sentiment has been layered onto some more scraps of card and then added to the panel. I then dotted around the edges with a gold gel pen so it stood out a little more.

  • All papers and sentiment: I Do! Download from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: From my stash

5 comments:

  1. Very nice card, elegant.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that bow is amazing - gorgeous card.
    I love it.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the huge big bow and that swirly paper is my favourite!
    Thanks for playing along Ruth :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, Super Bow!! Great Job!!
    TFS with TPE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!