Monday 3 August 2009

Hmmmm

The current Stampin Chic challenge is a sketch (excuse the tiddy pic!):


It's been a while since I managed a Stampin' Chic challenge so quite pleased it was a sketch but sometimes it doesn't quite go to plan! And here is my effort. And you can tell it was a quick make. I think its the spotty paper that doesn't sit right - I should have just used some plain card instead.


Anyway, all paperbased elements including the image are from the Clare Curd Signature Range and I've coloured the golfer with watercolour pencils. The card candy is from Craftwork Cards. I've inked all edges with Whispers Chestnut ink and then rounded them.


More effort needed next time I think!


  • All paperbased items: Clare Curd Signature Range - The Big One
  • Image: Clare Curd Signature Range - coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards

3 comments:

  1. I think it's fab Ruth....your watercolouring is always spot on and the papers are perfect for a golfy chap :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ruth, love the colour combo! Thanks for joining in the fun on the Stampin' Chic Blog! Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth,

    Just to let you know you have won this weeks challenge over on the Stampin' Chic Blog. Can you e-mail me your address via the contact me button on the blog please?

    Thanks, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!