Monday 23 November 2009

Fairy Sparkle

The Craft Garden has a monthly challenge, which, in theory is a good idea as it gives me all month to think of something and then make it. But I still leave it to almost the last minute!

This months challenge is:

Sparkle

I'd already coloured with watercolour pencils the Dustin Pike fairy (and sparkly wings) so decided to use her and try and find papers to go with it.

I found the 6 x 6 DCWV The Christmas multi stack last time I was in The Range so one of the papers has been used here. It is layered onto a sheet of almost mirri board card and the fairy has been layered onto a smaller piece. The ribbon is from my stash (I've had it ages so can't remember where it was from originally) and the very very glittery (my face is testament it's glitteriness!) snowflake is from Asda (15p tree decoration).

And I now realise that the fairy has been stuck on the card a little wonky. Ah well, too late now!
  • Backing papers: DCWV Christmas 6 x 6 multi stack
  • Image: Dustin Pike, coloured with watercolour pencils and a little glitter glue
  • Snowflake: Asda
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!