Saturday 5 December 2009

Big Flower To Say Good Luck

I've managed to make a few challenges this week, although admittedly, right upto the deadlines! Anyway, here is the first one! Mojo Monday has a sketch - a nice easy one! I wanted to make a good luck card for the Head Teacher at Samuel's school as she is leaving at Christmas, so this sketch was ideal!

The papers are just so right for this as the little flourish in the corner looked perfect! Papers are Papermania Simply Elegant 6 x 6 pack. The flower I bought from Tescos in the summer - I think they were £1 for two flower heads. So I bought the maroon ones and the teal too. Wish I had bought more now. Typical!


The sentiment is from Papermania and I've stamped it with black Whispers ink and then dabbed chestnut Whispers around the edges and centre.

Lets hope she likes it (and the flower doesn't fall off!)

  • Backing paper: Papermania Simply Elegant 6 x 6 paper pack
  • Sentiment: Papermania stamped with black and chestnut whispers
  • Flower: From Tescos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!