Thursday 28 January 2010

Another New Wardrobe!

The Secret Crafter Saturday challenge is a colour theme with inspiration to be taken from this photo (wish my house was this tidy!!)

And I've made another expecting card! Well the stamp was out and it had been inked so it seemed rude not to use it! The colours in my card look a little washed out - however in real life they are not!

I've used papers from Funky Hand - these were part of a freebie to celebrate the launch of their monthly challenge, which I've inked and rounded the edges.

The image has been layered onto lime green post-it notes and grape pearlescent card. Again the image stamp is Inkadinkadoo and I've coloured it with watercolour paints to match the colour scheme. The ribbon, button and hat pin are from my stash - I've added extra beads to the hat pin.


Now I must remember to make lots of new baby cards with all these expectant mothers!

  • Backing papers: Funky Hand freebie
  • Image: Inkadinkadoo coloured with watercolour paints
  • Everything else: My stash


5 comments:

  1. gorgeous!! Loving the polka dot paper!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card and great polka paper.
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, fabulous colours and I LOVE that rich purple ribbon. Thanks for joining us at SCSC and good luck in the draw

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!