Tuesday 12 January 2010

Pink, Brown, Cream & Toffee

For the Charisma Cardz challenge this week which is a colour combination of:

Pink, Brown, Cream and Coffee

I've used a tag that I made ages ago and turned it into a card. All the papers - the backing one has been printed onto vellum are from Huge Funky Love download from Funky Hand. The little image stamp I think is Hero Art and I've chalked the edges.

Everything else is from my stash.

Not sure if the card needs a sentiment or not, so have left it without for the time being! I did actually read the challenge as coffee instead of toffee, so if it had been coffee, then this card is perfect!
  • Backing papers: Huge Funky Love download from Funky Hand
  • Stamp: Hero Arts (I think)
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ruth, I love how you've put the tag onto the card - great idea!

    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i love it...very classy

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still playing catch so not been by in a while. Loads of eye candy here Ruth. Love that handbag and fab Valentine's card. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab Ruth, yummy ribbon
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card. Love the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colours and composition Ruth! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab bit of recycling, love it.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!