Sunday 28 February 2010

Cutie

This is the second of three posts tonight and this is the card and challenge that I forgot to blog yesterday! It's a lovely sketch from The Pink Elephant and I've made another Mother's Day Card. This is a little cutie! Freebie image download from Lost In Paper Scraps - I've had this printed out for ages and been meaning to colour it and the size just went right with the sketch. I've coloured her in with my new felt tips (£2.50 from Tescos) as the last lot are partly running out.


I've added a little glitter glue to her dress, but you can't see it too well as it had not dried before I took the photo! Backing papers are Funky Daze from Funky Hand and I've used a Martha Stewart punch and the letters have been cut using my Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet set. Ribbon is from my stash.
So it's another Mother's Day card to add to my website over the next day!
  • Backing papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Image: Lost in Paper Scraps freebie coloured with felt tips
  • Dies: Martha Stewart punch and Cuttlebug Baby Face alphabet die
  • Ribbon: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at TPE!!
    Sheri
    TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!