Thursday 18 March 2010

Just Us Fellas

The Dare U 2 Digi Stamp challenge this week is:

No Patterned Papers

I've made this really cute card largely with scraps of left over card and my Swiss Dots embossing folder. The image is from CraftsUPrint and is part of a card sheet which you can view HERE (and see my finished example!) I thought it would make a lovely Fathers Day card.
I've simply cut out the image and added it with foam pads to the blue pearlescent card with gold outer - cut using my Nesties. I've added a small piece of corrugated card and some jute string. The card stock is from my stash (I didn't know I had it!) and I've doodled the line around the edges.

  • All card: From my stash
  • Image: CraftsUPrint
  • Dies: Swiss Dots embossing folder and Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. That is one super ace card would be just the thing for my chaps.
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!