Thursday 18 March 2010

Lateness

A Bugaboo challenge with probably my favourite digi stamps at the moment equals a good evening of card making!! The current challenge is this sketch:

And I've used one of the freebie stamps from last Friday - which I presume is the white rabbit from Alice In Wonderland. I've coloured him with watercolour pencils and layered onto raspberry pearlescent card, beautiful chocolate pearlescent card and some silver pearlescent paper that I had in my stash.

The 'wobble' bit underneath the chocolate brown satin ribbon has been made by punching hearts from the same coloured card - easy peasy to do!! And a little bit of card candy to the side. A great card to send if you are like me and remember Birthday's just a few days too late (despite making herself a Birthday Book, but has not written in it......)

Backing paper is from A Work In Progress and I can't remember the collection off the top of my head but its one that has been retired.

  • Papers: A Work In Progress freebie download plus oddments from my stash
  • Image: Bugaboo Freebie coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Everything else: My stash

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That deep rose color of the designer paper is perfect with the deep chocolate of the ribbon! This is an absolutely beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in Bugaboo Stamps' & Catch the Bug's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love the burgundy with the pink!Thanks for joining the bugaboo challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!