Friday 16 April 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge Week 15 - Animal Magic

It's Friday again and time for another Polkadoodle Challenge! The weeks are flying by - we are already up to challenge 15 for this year!

The very lovely Claire has set the challenge this week, and it is:

Animal Magic

I've used Paper Boutique this week - printed the background directly onto my card stock and used the A5 sized monkey. I've only used the front elements and then layered them up using foam pads.

I positioned the banana and leaves where I wanted them and because I could! If you are thinking that the card is slightly wonky, well it is! I cut the excess card base away from the banana and then realised that I didn't quite have it balance, hence the slightly wonky monkey!


The sentiment stamp is from Papermania and I stamped it onto an offcut of card. The challenge is open until Sunday 25 April at 12noon GMT - good luck!
  • All paper based elements: Paper Boutique from Polkadoodles
  • Sentiment stamp: Papermania

2 comments:

  1. O wow I love your card, it is so cute and the layering is fantastic... I love Polka Doodles, so I'm hoping to join in this week again. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is SERIOUSLY cute, Ruth, I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!