Tuesday 1 June 2010

Get Funky Challenge 10 - Pink, Cream and Brown

It's the first of the month and time for a new Get Funky Challenge! This months theme has been set by the lovely Allison who has asked us to use:

Pink, Cream and Brown

The only other stipulation for entering the Get Funky challenge is to use a Funky Hand product within your creation - really easy unless you spend ages trying to decide which collection to use!!

For my card, I've used the very first Funky Hand cd - The Funky One as I'd been asked to make a baby girl card. All the papers with exception to the brown (pearlescent) are from the cd.

The image is a freebie from Lost In Paper Scraps which I've coloured with watercolour pencils. The lettering has been cut with my Cuttlebug Babyface alphabet set and the ribbon and pin are from my stash.

I made the pale pink fimo heart ages ago and found it amongst all my bits and bobs when looking for something else!

Good luck for entering the challenge which closes on 30 June!

  • Backing papers: The Funky One, brown pearlesent card from my stash
  • Image: Lost In Paper Scraps, coloured with watercolour pencils
  • Everything else: My stash


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!