Friday 4 June 2010

Simple Doodles Challenge 19 - Only For Dad

Welcome to another Simple Doodles Challenge! For the next two weeks the theme is:

Only For Dad

So great chance to make a Father's Day Card!

I've used a Simple Doodles digital image which has been coloured with Promarkers. I've used papers from Funky Daze (quite possibly one of my most favourite collections - Son Day!)

The snaps are WR Memory Keepers and I bought around 35 packs for under £8 earlier in the year and had forgotten I had them (well, they are in a box under the table!!) so thought I'd better start using them! The jute string is from my kitchen drawer and the sentiment is computer generated.

Hope you can join us in the challenge - pop over to the challenge blog for more details and good luck! Challenge is open until Thursday 17 June at midnight US time.

  • Backing papers: Son Day collection from Funky Daze
  • Image: Simple Doodles coloured with Promarkers
  • Snaps: WR Memory Keepers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. way too cute, love it!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card. love the three paper rectangles behind the image and how you made them different colors. very adorable image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is too cute!! and that sentiment is funny !! fantastic card as always girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!