Saturday 3 July 2010

Law and Order

A wonderful little sketch over on Inspirational Sketches caught my eye:


And I had the perfect image for it! The digi image was bought from CraftsUPrint and is drawn by Lee Jacobs. Coloured with Promarkers and a little bit of white gel pen for highlights. All the card is from my stash with card candy from Craftwork Cards.

And before I forget - don't you forget to tune into Create and Craft on Monday 5 July at 10am - Sky channel 671 as you will see the very new Funky Hand cd Colour Me Happy released! Hopefully you'll get to see some of the samples I made - and if you know me, you'll be able to spot mine!! Big clue - none of mine are actually cards!!!

  • Digital image: Lee Jacobs, bought from here, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: All from my stash
  • Card Candy: Craftwork Cards

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!