Friday 27 August 2010

Polkadoodle Challenge 34 - Sketch with 3 Colours

Good morning! It's Friday again so it's time for another Polkadoodle Challenge! If you've not already entered (and why not?!) you still have a little bit of time to enter the fantastic Aquamarker competition over on the challenge blog - this one ends on 31 August.
For this week, Nikky gave us a sketch to work with and only to use three colours. You have until Sunday 5 September at 12noon GMT to enter and three colours is easy!
I've used the ponisettias from Creative Christmas - I printed two of the A5 sheets and one of the A6 and layered up the flowers and slightly curling the edges as I did it. I've used backing paper from the same cd too and made the mistake of making my card blank first before I realised how big the flowers were going to be! Hence the rather large and over the edge look!

And because of the small card size, I ran out of room to add the greeting, so went with ribbon and a blingy star instead! Don't look too close as you'll be able to see the glue under the gems - I've completely run out of time this week - I just don't know where it's all gone, so I was a little last minute for this challenge!
Good luck in entering - you have until Sunday 5 September at 12noon GMT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!