Sunday 19 September 2010

Snowmen Wear Jumpers

It's a right miserable day today - rain, rain and rain. So the washer is on, cup of tea at my side and the boys are playing on the Wii (fairly quietly, but how long that will last is anyone's guess!) So today is a crafting day - need to catch up on some orders and get my stock in order for an event I have a week after next.

This card fits the Creative Craft Challenge which is:

Black and White plus One Other Colour

The image is a Penny Black which I've had for ages and he's been coloured with Aquamarkers plus some glitter glue. I've used liquid pearls for the front of his jumper and added a tiny gem too.


The papers are from The Big One 12x12 paper stack by Clare Curd Signature Range, plus some blue card from my stash. Ribbon is from my stash and I've added some Card Candy too. The sentiment is a random die cut thing that I found in my stash and fitted in well!

  • Papers: Clare Curd Signature Range, The Big One 12x12 paper stack
  • Image: Penny Black, coloured with Aquamarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. lovely card and you just reminded me I have that stamp somewhere, must dig if out
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hun thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges, love that stamp ive not seen it before.
    fab stuff,

    hugs sandra

    P.S we have a dt call on at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute snowman and love that backing paper,thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!