Monday 11 October 2010

Christmas with a Twist!

A great simple sketch this week on Inspirational Card Sketches - I do like them uncluttered!!

And I've made this contemporary Christmas card! I've used papers from Funky Hand - Dreams Come True which are not actually Christmas papers but I think the blues work so well with the black!


I've added some organza ribbon from my stash along with a silver snowflake with added seed beads in the centre. I've also added individual seed beads in the top corner, for 'closure'!

A bit of corner rounding, inking and doodling and the card is complete!

  • All papers: Dreams Come True from Funky Hand
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love what youve done with Dawns sketch, thnks for joining us at ICS this week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh, I do like this one, very muchly indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and so like how you have used the sketch this week. Many thanks for joining us this week at ICSC. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!