Saturday 2 October 2010

Pink Christening

The monthly challenge over on the Craft Garden ties in with October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so the challenge is to:

Use Pink Ribbon, Pink Lace or Pink Yarn

I've used pink polka dot organza ribbon (from Fantastic Ribbons) on this word book Christening card that I have been asked to make. The papers are from Funky Daze from Funky Hand and I've made the lettering by using Word Art.

The other satin edged organza ribbon is from my stash and I've added a die cut bible with liquid pearl detail. The letters have beads and a silver teddy bear charm.

  • Papers: Funky Daze from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
  • Ribbons: Pink Organza Polka dot from Fantastic Ribbons
  • Everything else: My stash

2 comments:

  1. This word book has turn out beautiful. I love the ribbons you have used they are so delicate but indulgant as well all at the same time. Just how ribbons should be!!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!