Thursday 14 October 2010

To Kiss A Frog

It seems that this is the time of year for getting Engaged! So needing to make a card, I took inspiration from the Friday Sketchers sketch:


One of the members of staff at nursery (although we are no longer there, but it's been big part of my life for 6.5 years!) got engaged a few weeks ago, and knowing Kim, I think she'll like the card I've made!

I've used backing papers from a brand new digital scrapbooking kit from Alison Sloan called Forever Autumn. And its that new, its not even released yet, so this is a big sneak preview! A big thank you to Alison for letting me dabble with the kit!!

The image is from Digi Sparkle which I picked as part of my recent winnings from winning their Challenge, and I've coloured it with Promarkers.

The red heart has been made by me from fimo and everything else is from my stash.

Just got a few more Engagement congratulations cards to make now - one of my cousins got Engaged at the weekend. Ah, I do like a good Wedding!!!

  • Backing papers: Forever Autumn Digi Scrapbook kit from Alison Sloan
  • Image: Digi Sparkle, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!