Saturday 12 February 2011

Wooden Love

I found a new challenge site to me the other day whilst blog hopping! And as I've got the new Funky Hand download Love Love Love to play with, I thought I would indulge myself! The challenge site is Card Makin' Mamas and the current challenge is:

Valentine

So here is mine! The wooden heart with cupid in the centre is actually a Christmas decoration which I bought in the sale (along with 11 other in the pack) from Matalan. I'm not really seeing the Christmas link, but a bargain is a bargain to me! I've tied a length of embroidery thread round the loop at the top and layered it onto one of the sheets from the download printed at A5 size.
The ruffle at the bottom is simply a strip of printed paper that has been randomly folded and then glued down and I've added my last bit of thin red ribbon to it too!

  • All papers: Love Love Love download from Funky Hand
  • Embellishment: Matalan
  • Everything else: My stash

3 comments:

  1. Love the heart, perfect for valentines.
    Jenjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin' Mamas on our Valentine Challenge! Good Luck!
    Hugs! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!