Thursday 2 June 2011

O Christmas Tree!

Another Christmas card! I am determined to achieve my 100 target by November, so I'm slowly chipping away at it!

I've used a Kraft card blank with a doodled black line around the edge plus a row of Cosmic Shimmer gold dots (bit of bling!)

The twill ribbon is from my stash and it is so easy to work with as it can be creased so you know where to cut and stick!

The stamp is from Polkadoodles and I've coloured it with Promarkers. The card fits the following challenge:

Corrosive Challenge: Christmas (Tree!)
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Clean and Simple
Incy Wincy: Nature

Moving Along With The Times: No Designer Paper

Sassy Studio Designs: No Patterned Paper

Southern Girls: Christmas

  • Stamp: Polkadoodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Everything else: My stash

6 comments:

  1. CAS and just wonderful! Love the simplicity of this - yet it's just lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly C&S love it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT, good luck!
    Hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Another one done for your Christmas stash. Thanks for joining us at SSD
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Ruth, you worked yoru magic again girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Simple and striking!
    Thanks for playing in the Southern Girls challenge. Viv :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!