Monday 15 August 2011

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 4 - Midway Extra

Welcome to the midway extra for our fourth Fetch A Sketch challenge! Jenny is this fortnight's hostess with a rather wonderful sketch for you to work with. The winner from challenge three has been announced on the challenge blog so pop over to see you if you were the lucky entrant!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Dude Time Doodles and the prize for one lucky entrant is a $10 gift certificate to the store - Bonibleaux Designs. Always perfect for the pesky men but be warned - there are some very must have images in the store!

And the sketch that we have for you to follow is:

Remember, you can flip it, rotate it, add your sentiment and extra embellishments where ever you like, but as long as we can recognise the sketch then we are happy bunnies! You can also use what ever products you like.

For my sample card I've used The Blame Game digi stamp from Dude Time Doodles, coloured it with Promarkers. All the papers are from Funky Hand - All I Want for Xmas download and I've added some faux stitching here and there. The side panels have been cut with my largest Nestie and the sentiment is computer generated.


The five tiny (didn't quite realise just how tiny they were!) are from my stash.

The closing date is 12noon on Sunday 28 August and for more details and how to enter, please pop over to the challenge blog. Good luck!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Christmas Card Challenges: Cheer (as in humour)
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge: Keep it Simple
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday: Animals
Stampin' For The Weekend: Spots and Dots
Heart Song Inspirations: Animals

  • Image: The Blame Game from Dude Time Doodles
  • Papers: All I Want for Xmas download from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Spellbinder Nestabilities
  • Sentiment: Computer generated
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. Lol! glad I wasn't drinking when I read the sentiment or my keyboard would have been splattered! Brilliant card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 33 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that patterned paper too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing myself silly over this sentiment! Great card, Ruth. Fabby papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Gorgeous card! So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruth - ignore (and remove) my other comment. This IS the right link for the 'animal/pleated ribbon or paper' challenge at Heart Song. And you already know how much I love this card!! LOL Great job, and I'm still laughing.
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hilarious! Such a great image and greeting, and I really like how you laid this out. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart Song Inspirations! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL - this is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Heart Song Inspirations!
    Shannah (HSI-DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!