Monday 29 August 2011

Fetch A Sketch Challenge 5 - Midway Extra

It's time for another Fetch A Sketch Challenge! And we are upto challenge 5 already - where does the time go?

We have a returning sponsor - Funky Hand and Anice once again has been generous with the prize for the winner of challenge 5 and is providing an Our Betty acrylic stamp set and a set of ribbons.


The Our Betty stamps are wonderful to use, and I'm not the best at using stamps (too impatient and for some reason I can never hold it still long enough!) but I've never had a bad stamping session with Our Betty! I've used Your Special Day Our Betty stamp set and coloured her with Promarkers. All the papers are from the Blue Christmas word book download - there are A4 sized papers too which I have used.

I've added some very glittery (I am still wearing it!) ribbon that I bought a few years ago plus Sizzix snowflake die cuts and silver snowflake confetti. Although the photo doesn't show it too well (probably because it wasn't dry!) Betty's dress has also been glittered!

Good luck with the challenge and don't forget the very few rules that we have (see the challenge blog for more details!) of which the most important one is to HAVE FUN! Deadline for entries is Sunday 4 September at 12noon GMT.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Samuel Taylors Crafts: Christmas Card with Any Stamp
4 Crafty Chicks: Photo Inspiration
Fab N Funky: Mono Madness

  • Papers: Blue Christmas download from Funky Hand
  • Image: Our Betty stamp set from Funky Hand
  • Dies: Sizzix Snowflake
  • Everything else: My stash

1 comment:

  1. Love the circle and the blue!! So great!! Thanks for joining us this week at Fab 'n Funky. Hopefully you will join us agian next week.

    thanks, Alexis
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!