Wednesday 19 October 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge 24 - Photo Inspiration

It's the third Wednesday of the month at Dude Time Doodles so its time for a theme challenge! You'll find the photo inspiration over on the Challenge blog and its still October so we are still thinking pink too!


I've gone with the wonderful Fanny Beach image which I've coloured with Promarkers. The layering is done with various bits I found in my overflowing box plus some faux stitching. The sentiment is part of the Breast Cancer Awareness Girl sentiment set (now on offer for $1!!)

The card blank is from my stash and I used it purely because it matched the ribbon I had!

Hope you can join in with us this week - for more details go to the challenge blog and good luck!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Pollycraft: Girls, Girls, Girls
Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge: Think Pink
The Squirrel and the Fox: For The Girls
By The Cute And Girly: Anything Goes


  • Image: Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
  • Sentiment: Dude Time Doodles
  • Papers: From my stash
  • Everything else: My stash

11 comments:

  1. Gotta love Fanny Beach! Your card is wonderful, love the scalloped edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for joining the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lol this made me smile.. fab image
    Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month for our second birthday celebrations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you did Fanny Beach on a tall card and the scalloped edges are fabulous! GREAT Think Pink card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fanny looks brilliant in her PINK bikini, love the shaped card and the sentiment.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a doll she is! Love the scalloped edges on this cute, cute card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where on earth did they get that pic of me from........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "stitching" and the papers you used for the frames are perfect! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fanny sure looks swell in her bikini! I love that you matched the card to the ribbon! Great faux stitching!
    Great work as always!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card and great image, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super fun card, love the image. Thanks for joining our birthday celebrations this month over on BTC&G. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!