Saturday 29 October 2011

A Funky Blog Hop - Win Twelve Crafters Crafting cd!


It's the Funky Hand Blog Hop and it is our first ever hop!! And with all hops there is one fab prize on offer - a copy of the brand new not yet even released cd - Twelve Crafters Crafting!! It's launch is on 5 November BUT you can pre order it direct from Funky Hand so you know you'll be one of the first to have it!

Each of the Design Team (funnily enough, there are twelve of us....!) picked a paper collection to work with and I went with Jingle Bells which is the twelfth paper collection on the cd. As you can see its a bright and funky collection and I just could not resist making this wordbook - you know how much I like them!

Really easy - just print out the pages you want - you can select the letter to which ever paper you want and change the colour of the letter (now that is good eh?!) The little 'ho' has been made using the workspace area - you can make words or just random letters and they will match the colour collection you are using!!

I've added extra stars here and there from the offcuts and added glitter glue around the letters. Ribbon is from Meiflower.

Hop runs from NOW and Anice will accept the unscrambled phrase until midnight GMT tomorrow evening (Sunday). If you've not hopped through those before me, pop over to Anice who will explain how its all going to work and she will provide your instructions and the list of who to hop to!

So, if you've arrived at me from Jules then you are on the right track! My letter is:

E

Now leave me a comment and hop over to Amanda, all the way up in Bonnie Scotland!

Just remember to write down each of our letters and leave us a comment - you've got to be in it to win it!!

And talking of winning, one of my other little ventures, Crimbo Crackers, also has a copy of Twelve Crafters Crafting on offer!

Good luck with the hop and be quick!!

  • All papers: Twelve Crafters Crafting from Funky Hand
  • Ribbon: Meiflower
  • Everything else: My stash

38 comments:

  1. morning ruth!!
    Oh I do so love this wordbook hun, its that teeny ho in the middle, its so cute!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth another fab project I love visiting your blog daily as your cards always make me smile... sorry I don't comment as often as I should! Loving the blog hop, the cd looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, you ladies are great at showing what can be done with Anice's lovely CD's.

    Off to do more hopping
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Ruth

    Just to say Hi and wishing this a successful hop.

    hugs

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book...the workspace function looks like a useful addition.

    Nicky (madhousekeeper)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruth, I am loving this blog hop, first one for me. I love the wordbooks most of all on the Funky Hands CD's.

    Lyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love word books too, your Christmas one is great. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your word books are always an inspiration..so no surprise this one is as well. Love it!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your word book.......and I wonder what is inside! Very mysterious.
    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful wordbook Ruth
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab wordbook, Ruth! I'm liking the added sparkle! Nice touch to put the big ribbon on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey hunni, fabbydabby wordbook, I would never have thought to put a small HO in the middle like that, inspired idea!!

    hope you're having a fab day with your gorgeous boys today

    huggles

    Amandaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been following your blog for a while and love all your creations. This is my first blog hop.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great wordbook. Loving the ideas for using the CD so far.
    Lady_j13 (Joanne Reeves)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those word books are so easy to make with the FH CDs. Love the HO ho HO!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card :) nice classic colours.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant idea, like this! Sonja Stannard

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loved the wordbook, I am in the process of making one for each of my grand-daughters for Christmas, instead of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love word books, this is super
    Hugs Jacee

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your little book, have never made one myself but I think I may try now. Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great wordbook. Yet another fantastic idea created from the new CD. Denise Hirst x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab as always Ruth!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Must try a wordbook one day ...

    ReplyDelete
  24. So EEEEEffective! Lovely make! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ruth

    A fabby wordbook .. .. you do the coolest things with them!!

    Hope you are having a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely word book - really must have a go at one of these

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely word book, thank you
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  28. hi Ruth
    Firstly I would like to say thank you for the lovely comment you have left at my blog.
    The word book you made is beautiful. I have not made one myself yet.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. hi Ruth
    Firstly I would like to say thank you for the lovely comment you have left at my blog.
    The word book you made is beautiful. I have not made one myself yet.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well what can I say super wordbook and love the collection of colours you have used.
    Hugs Fi xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Really fun wordbook Ruth.Great papers.Love it all.These papers can be used all year round which makes it really useful.Hope you're okay dearie.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is a really fun, festive word book, love it.
    Carol Cole

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous word book Ruth....I do love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great word book, love the papers. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great word book just what I was hoping for. Think they are great.

    Caryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!