Friday 7 October 2011

Get Funky Challenge - Happy Happy Birthday!

It's my turn to show my creation for the current Get Funky challenge which is

Happy Happy Birthday!

I've used papers and digi images from the new cd Happy Happy Birthday. The great thing about the digi images is that you can enlarge them to A4 size without any loss of quality - the number 6 is around A5 size and I've selected one of the papers which can be printed at the same time as the digi image - you can overlay them.

I've added the number six to the card base with foam pads so it stands proud a little, then added the sentiment (outlined with a promarker) and cute little monster also with foam pads.

The monster has wobbly eyes and I've added glossy accents to the balloon. A bit of faux stitching and the card is complete! I can see me using this cd a lot - especially this combination as there are coloured and uncoloured numbers 0 to 9 so great for quick cards!

Good luck with the challenge - there are a few days left but please remember to follow the theme AND to use a Funky Hand product - there is always a freebie in the download section if you don't have anything and it always compliments the challenge theme.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenges: Use a Digi (its all digi!)
My Mum's Craft Shop: All Creatures Great and Small (do monsters qualify?!)
Crazy Amigo Challenge: Animals (do monsters qualify?!)
Deep Ocean Challenge: Happy Birthday
Digital Tuesday: We Like To Party

  • All elements: Happy Happy Birthday cd from Funky Hand

3 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft and Me this week =)
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the cute little monster. Thanks for joing us this week at MMCS.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice card! Love the fun image, so cute!

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight
    Cinzia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!