Tuesday 4 October 2011

Paris In October

Sometimes when you see something you just have to buy it! And this kit was no exception! It is a Jodie Lee digi kit called Ooh La La! And I bought it from Jessica Sprauge on a dollar Wednesday deal. I just knew it would come in handy!

It's actually a digi kit and most of the elements are to be overlaid with others but I just printed them and cut them out! I've used a kraft card blank from my stash plus a few flowers cos it looked a little flat.

It probably needs something else but not sure what as this is a bit outside of my usual style. But I like it and I think I'll try again!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Daring Card Makers: A Foreign Language
365 Cards: I've Been Framed
Paper Sundaes: Lots of Layers
Sketchy Colours: Photo Inspiration
Our Creative Corner: Take Inspiration from Another Country
  • Digi Kit: Jodie Lee, Ooh La La!
  • Everything else: My stash

9 comments:

  1. It doesn't need anything else Ruth; it's just lovely as it is. Love all the elements and the layout. The flowers are the perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the layered images beind the heart frame and your main panel is stunning. Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card hun really love it

    Hugs
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card- I like it just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card love the colour combo with the kraft thank you so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card ... love the Paris images - they look super intertwined with the glitzy heart frams... love the red ....
    Thank you for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh La la indeed!
    A great card for our challenge this week.
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the heart and the background, really lovely. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely framed stamp in the heart.. love the colours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!