Saturday 22 October 2011

Pumpkin!

If you are looking for the OWH Fundraiser blog hop click HERE!

Two new digi stamps were released on Friday at Jellypark and here is one of them! Its called Pumpkin Costume and I've coloured it with Promarkers plus some inking.

I've used papers from a digi pack from Carina Gardner called Haunted bought from Jessica Sprague plus I've added some table confetti bats from my stash. Quite a bit of distressing going on here with this card! I've used a kraft card blank as my base and kept it quite simple.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

2 Sisters: Pumpkin Patch
Alphabet Challenge: Soon Be Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas: Halloween
Raise The Bar: Orange and Black
Our Craft Lounge: Colour Inspiration
Fab n Funky: Distressed or Torn

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Carina Gardner - Haunted digi pack
  • Everything else: My stash

10 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE the distressing on this! Very nice.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah a cute and spooky card! Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge.
    Emma - The Sparkly Fairy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Love that cute image and that great spooky paper! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky's distressing challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow! what a great set of papers! ...thanks for lounging with our challenge this week at Our Craft Lounge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just so adorable, Ruth! love those papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get my backgrounds to look at great as yours, I like the contrast between your background papers and the digi you have coloured... Thanks for sharing with the Card Makin Mama's this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    Adorable halloween image, very pretty.. Great Job!
    Thanks for joining us at ALPHABET Challenge Blog this week.
    Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth, he is so cute! I love your paper and spiders. thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute, I loved the distressed paper. Thanks for playing along at OCL this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cutie! I love the grungy feel, the distressed edges are perfect. Thank you so much for joining in on our Orange & Black challenge this week at Raise The Bar!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!