Saturday 8 October 2011

Scooter

This is one of two new releases from Jellypark. I never tire of colouring Claire's images and they are a joy to turn into cards! This one is called Boy On Scooter and I've coloured him with Promarkers plus some inking around the edges (that tusty little blue inkpad is almost no more!)

All the papers are from a no longer available (sorry!) collection from Funky Hand - Boys and Girls and it really is a fab paper collection! The star was made by drawing around a Christmas gift tag and the sentiment was printed onto Safmat.

A little bit of faux running stitch plus some tiny puffy silver stars that I've had in my stash for probably 6 years (eek!) and the card is complete! I'll be blogging the other new release tomorrow.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Lily Pad: Colour Palette
Southern Girls: Slugs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
Ruby's Rainbow: For The Boys
Deep Ocean Challenge: Happy Birthday
Here Come The Boys: Wheely Nice

  • Image: Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Funky Hand, retired collection
  • Sentiment: Computer generated, printed onto Safmat
  • Everything else: My stash

13 comments:

  1. an awesome and brilliant card!

    i love the big star you added...the dp is so wonderful!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool for school and I love the mahoosive star. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab boys card - i love the big star!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a boy and I like the colours you've used.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Ruth and the funky hand papers I have a couple of cd's which I use a lot. I really need to get some safmat it seems like very cool stuff. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun carefree kind of card! Super kid card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome boy's card. I love all those stars and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent card! Love the image and your papers! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys again! Woo & Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, the image is fab! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card for the Here Come The Boys "Wheely Nice" challenge, thanks for joining us this time around, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really a special card; loving the sweet little boy image that you've colored so beautifully!
    Thanks for joining us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool boy's card! Love this image. Thanks for playing at Southern girls. Viv x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable image and I love how you have colored him...the denim looks so real!! Thanks for playing along with Lily Pad's Color Pad Palette Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!