Saturday 1 October 2011

World Card Making Day 2011

It's World Card Making Day today and although I won't actually be making any cards (Birthday parties to attend!) I will be doing some colouring this afternoon!


And to make it even more special, over at Jellypark there is a little temptation for you! Claire has drawn a wonderful crafting basket image which is free for you to snag and if you do create something with it, go back to Jellypark and link up your card as you could win a fantastic £10 voucher to spend at Jellypark! But you have to be quick - its only available for this weekend!

I've used the wonderful image to create quite a titchy card! The card blank I got from a recent trip to our local Scrap Store and its perfect for such little cards! I've used the free Jellypark image and coloured it with Promarkers and used a scrap of paper from Pretty Sweet cd from Polkadoodles.

The embroidery thread is also from the same trip to the Scrap Store. I've pretended to make some tiny brads by using a black fine tip pen and then adding glossy accents over the top - easy peasy!

Hope you can join in with us at Jellypark!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crazy 4 Challenges: World Card Making Day
Crafts 4 Eternity: Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks: Anything Goes


  • Image: Jellypark freebie, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers: Pretty Sweet cd from Polkadoodles
  • Everything else: My stash

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty Ruth. Love the pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutey cute card! and clever you - I thought those were real brads! ;)
    have fun at the parties! tee hee! (hope there's a craft store nearby.....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy World Card Making Day Ruth!
    Wonderful card, I love the distressed look.
    Enjoy the weekend hun :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect image for today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its gorgeous. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image and excellent colouring. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for pointing me in the direction of Jellypark.Without you I would have missed this fab digi which I have now used in their challenge.Your card inspired me to have a go.Love the distressed look and geat colours and papers used.Love Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!