Friday 24 August 2012

Jellypark Challenge - Quench Your Thirst

There is a new challenge at Jellypark this fortnight and the theme is:

Quench Your Thirst

I've used the fab Woman Dressed Up digi stamp and coloured it with Promarkers plus a little bit of sparkle (in the glass!)  I've added a boarder of dotted liquid pearls around the edge of the image plus Polkadoodle papers from Candy Doodles and also the little letters too.

Ribbon is from my stash.  Good luck with the challenge!  The two new release digi stamps I'll be showing over the weekend as Friday's are a rather busy blog post day for me!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Digi Doodles Shops Best:  Use Pearls (around the edge of the image)
The Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes
Creative Craft Challenges:  Monochromatic Birthday
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Deep Blue

  • Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
  • Papers and Sentiment:  Polkadoodles, Candy Doodles cd
  • Everything else:  My stash

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff - just like looking in a mirror for me!!
    Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!