Wednesday 26 September 2012

Dude Time Doodles 26 September New Release & Blog Hop!

It's time to show off the brand new release images from Dude Time Doodles, and we celebrate this on the last Wednesday of each month with a Blog Hop!

So, if you've arrived at me from Kevin then you are on the right track although there is no start or finish point - just as long as you work your way through each of the blogs and leave us a comment at each point then you'll be in with a chance of winning! After you have left me a comment, pop over to Charlene.


I've been lucky enough to use Where's Willy and he's been coloured with Promarkers.  The fab papers I have used are Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy - great backing papers and very apt!  I did a little squeal when I realised that paper was in the pack!

I've made the bunting myself and used a scrap of embroidery thread to hang it all.  The grass is the good old Marianne Creatables icicle die.  I'll be surprised if I ever do use it for icicles rather than grass!

Good luck with the hop and don't forget to leave a comment as you go past! 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments:  Autumn Colours
Everybody Art:  Autumn Colours
Tuesday Throwdown:  Fall Colours
Daisy Doodles:  One For The Boys
Hooked on Craft:  Cards For Men

Image:  Dude Time Doodles, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy, grass from my stash
Everything else:  My Stash

16 comments:

  1. fabulous image and a super scene you've created for him! Top Job! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willie is so wonderfully colored, Ruth! Love that dp and the grass is perfect! Love this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Ruth and the background and foreground are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find on the background paper. It goes perfectly with Willie. Wonderful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, great colors and love the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Ruth, I like the paper the bunting and the grass.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this did make me laugh... i love the DP... and the grass
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Ruth! I love love love that paper! Love the icicle grass too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that paper is perfect. I have never seen that paper before and your grass is brilliant.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow this card is amazing - love the patterned paper and the die cut grass - really well put together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!! Love the background paper & the clever way you created the grass

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is gorgeous. I really really love the grass!!!! Totally awesome layering.

    Thanks for joining us as Tuesday Throwdown this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! Love your Fabulous image! Just can't help but chuckle, remeinds me of my DH, lol Same look he get's on his face, but only when he's argueing with out GPS, lol! Love the Fabulous dp's and your awesome layered grass too! So glad you could join us at Tuesday Throwdown! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry it took so long to comment on this - we have been working a lot of overtime. I love this card - the banner is wonderful and the tone of it is amazing. Wonderful way to showcase this great image! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fun, love the style of your card and image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and at Hooked on Creafts. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is fab loving the grass thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!