Tuesday 20 November 2012

Pink Gift Cards

I do like making these little gift cards - they are quick to make and means I can use up some of my stash at the same time!

I've used one of the Oh Come All Ye Crafters paper collections from Funky Hand - Santa Baby - and I've printed on both sides of the card before folding and scoring it into the card holder.

I've added a line around the edges with a pink gel pen, tied some ribbon and then added two different (you can only see one!) chunky chipboard stickers which are layered and glitter!  I've had them in my stash for ages!  I bought quite a few different packs from the poundshop a few years ago as they are really good quality and only a pound a pack!!

I've added a panel to write on which is an offcut of card.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

365 Day Cards:  Day 264 - Ravishing Ribbon
Loves Rubber Stamps:  Use Ribbon
Tuesday Alchemy:  Anything But A Card
Hooked on Crafts:  Christmas but no red or green
Paper Pretties:  Anything But A Card
Totally Stampalicious:  Non Traditional Christmas Colours


Papers:  Santa Baby download from Funky Hand
Chipboard stickers:  Poundshop
Everything else:  My stash 

12 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet little gift card--love it--the papers are so cheery & the image so cute! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute and I love the fabulous colors and design. Thanks for playing with us this week over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid creation :) It's wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    I invite you to share your creativity with me at the Anything Goes challenge here:
    http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

    Lots of crafty joy,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I love the ribbon as the closure - great job! Thank you so much for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect match of the ribbon and papers there. Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great idea.. lovely colours and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once again Ruth you come up trumps with a wonderful creation. These Christmas gift cards are perfect. I'd say I'd 'borrow' your idea but I couldn't make them as well as you do.
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Ruth, I like the snowman and the papers, Thanks for joining in with us this month at Hooked on Craft, Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome project! Love the colouring job and all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project idea to make a gift card! Love all the vibrant colors you used. Thanks for joining us for the challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors you used to create this. Great job. Thanks for playing along at LRS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!