Thursday 14 March 2013

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 37 - No Stamped Images

It's time for another Crimbo Crackers challenge and the theme this fortnight is:

No Stamped Images

If you want more details about the chalelnge, please pop over to Crimbo Crackers!

I've used a felt Christmas Tree decoration that I bought from Tesco in the same - just snipped off the ribbon loop on his body!

The printed papers are from Prima 6x6 North Country Collection and I've used an X Cut fancy die for the shapes plus brown card from my stash.  I've had the paper pad for quite some time and it is really pretty - so that probably explains why I have so much of it left!

The thin chocolate brown organza ribbon is also from my stash and I've added some doodling around the edges of the card and die cut.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge:  Bingo (Ribbon, Animal, Die Cuts)
Going Grey With Scrap Creations:  Favourite Embellishment (Christmas decorations in the sale that I can use on my cards!)
Use It Tuesdays:  Die Cuts / Punches and Horded Supplies (paper pad I've had for ages along with the ribbon)
Ohh La La Creations:  Four Legged Friends (I know he only has 2 but in real life there are 4!)
Use Your Stuff:  Four Legged Friends

Papers:  Prima 6x6 North Country pad
Embellishment:  Tesco's Christmas Tree decoration
Dies:  X Cut fancy die
Everything else:  My stash

6 comments:

  1. oh i love that felt reindeer and the papers are brilliant
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough challenge (no images), but you rocked it with that deer, plus you used some of your hoarded items. Thanks so much for playing with us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous holiday card. I really like the stitching on the reindeer and the frame you created. Thanks for taking the challenge with us on the Use Your Stuff blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card!!! I love the big felt reindeer - how awesome! THANKS for joining us at ABC Christmas challenge!
    Hugs,
    Chris
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the things I love about making cards is that you look at things in a different light "can I use that on a card?" Looks like you are the same. Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenges and best of luck!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - love the felt deer!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!