Sunday 24 March 2013

New Funky Hand Download - I Love You Sew!

Anice has released a brand new download over at Funky Hand and this collection is called I Love You Sew.  There are 22 papers plus an alphabet all for £3.19.  There are also some fab digi images too that have been released - perfect for those who love their cups of tea! 

I've made this retro dress card using some of the papers from the I Love You Sew download.  The skirt on the dress is three quarters of a circle cut from paper (I forgot to print on the reverse so coloured it with a Promarker!) and then folded.

I glued it over the body and then added some half pearls to hide the join.  I've added some inking and doodling around the edges of the other papers and finished off with a heart half pearl to the top corner.

This is a lovely download collection of papers which are really versatile - perfect for Birthdays or Anniversaries or Weddings!  If you need any more inspiration, just pop over to Funky Hand and have a look at the gallery - the Design Team have been busy!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Clearly Inspired:  Anything Goes
Creative Corner:  Layer It Up
Happy Campers: Add Dimension


All papers:  I Love You Sew download from Funky Hand
Everything else:  My stash

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a creative piece, Ruth! Love that fab skirt, your color combo, your design & doodling! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, absolutely fabulous! Love that dress! Thanks for joining us at Clearly Inspired Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely piece you have created there...thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!