Wednesday 10 April 2013

Reading

Here is the second of the two new release digi stamps from Jellypark - this one is called Woman Reading Book and its available to buy for only £1.25!

I've coloured her with Promarkers and watercolour pencils for the sky and the softer parts of the grass and I've used papers I found in my stash.

As it was a large image that I'd printed I went for a slightly distressed look and then added a dotted line around the edge of the image with a black fineliner.  I've also added a faux stitch around the edge of the card.

The green organza ribbon I've had in my stash for probably 5 or 6 years and I bought a rather large roll of it at the time so still have plenty to go at!  The hat pin is from my stash and I've added some pink sead beads to the top and bottom.

Quite a simple card and I did think about adding a sentiment but couldn't think or find one that I liked with the image!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Craft Room Challenge:  In The Library
LEJ Designs:  Show Us Your Ribbons
ABC Challenge:  Colour Challenge - Pink, Blue and Green
Melonheadz:  Girly
The Pink Elephant:  Spring Colours

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers and Watercolour pencils
Papers:  My stash
Everything else:  My stash

8 comments:

  1. Ruth, this is beautifully colored and beautifully designed! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. another pretty image coloured beautifully, thanks for sharing with us again at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image & the colours work so well together x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining in Challenge 48 'show us your ribbons' over on the LEJ Designs Challenge Blog.
    What a lovely make. Te image is beautiful and that ribbon is lovely. I love all the finishing touches like the distressed edging and the foe stitching.
    I really hope you will join us again for future challenges.

    Hugs Lisa xxx LEJ DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty image and coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and peaceful card with pretty pastels.
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge and hope you join us again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely card - super colours and image, thanks so much for joining us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx hazel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!