Friday 26 July 2013

Jellypark Challenge - Christmas In July

Time for a new Jellypark challenge!  And the theme for the fortnight is:

Christmas In July

There is also a bumper crop of new release digi's - 6 in total and this is actually one of them.  If you want to see the others, pop over to the challenge blog - I'll be blogging all my makes over the next week.  I've used the Xmas Thank You digi stamp, coloured with Promarkers and just a tiny bit of stickles on the scarf!

I've used a kraft card blank and then papers from Funky Hand - Winter Wedding download which I have distressed and then added a fine black line around the edge.  The embroidery thread and charm are from my stash.
And for a change, I decided to decorate the inside of the card!  Good luck with our challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting For All Seasons:  Christmas In July
Creative Belli:  Christmas
Crafting By Designs:  Christmas In July
I Love Promarkers:  Christmas In July
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Blue

Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers
Papers:  Funky Hand, Winter Wedding download
Everything else:  My stash 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the distressed edges too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love the blue/Kraft together! Love your coloring, DP, distressing, & embellishment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ruth and love colour combo.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is smashing. Love the distressed edges. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous Christmas card, thank you so much for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!