Thursday 1 August 2013

Christmas Window

Here is one of the new release digi's from Jellypark - this one is called Christmas Window Scene.  I've kept the image quite large so it fills the card (there is a sentiment which comes with it but I ran out of room!)

I've added some ribbon that I got a few years ago from Tesco in the January sale plus some gold stuff that was from some long gone packaging.

The icicles are from a Marianne Creatables die (and not used as grass for a change!)  I've added liquid pearls to the snow flakes and stickles to the snow drifts on the window and ledge.

More new releases to follow! I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Die Cuttin' Diva's:  Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday:  Spooled Items
C is for Challenge: Fresh and Bright


Image:  Jellypark, coloured with Promarkers, stickles and liquid pearls
Dies:  Marianne Creatables
Ribbon:  Tesco and my stash
Everything else:  My stash

4 comments:

  1. Love your design of this one, Ruth! Great coloring & embellies! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Think I probably NEED that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! What a great Christmas card. TFS at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card with a fantastic image. It 'makes' the whole project. I would like to thank you for entering my 'C... is for challenge' blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!