Saturday 26 October 2013

Pumpkins

Each month there is a progressive stamp challenge at I Heart Stamps - join in and the next image is emailed free, and with it being a monthly challenge, it gives me enough time to join in!

The digi stamp for this month is Harvest Medley and I've printed it directly onto some lovely white linen effect cardstock from Papermill Direct and then used the same for the card blank.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and then cut out the panels and added them to the card with foam pads so they stand out a little.  And to finish, I've added a dotted line around the edge of the card with a gold gel pen.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

I Heart Sketches:  Monthly Progressive Challenge
Card Crafters Circle:  Autumn Splendor
365 Day Cards:  Day 296 Harvest
City Crafter Challenge:  Pumpkin Patch
Twist of Faith:  Harvest

11 comments:

  1. Wow I absolutely love this stamp Ruth.Beautiful card.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card design .Love the images and your colouring .Thanks for sharing on Card Crafters Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like you design and it's a fab sentiment. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work! Happy Halloween and thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW!! This turned out so stunning! I love the CAS love, the dimension, the border! I love this card! Thanks for joining the SOTM challenge at FTHS!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I love how you colored the image. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Twist of Faith this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella
    Twist of Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning card ! I like the CAS style and your coloring is great.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your clean and simple take on this image. And your gel pen border looks fab, I thought you had used a die! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps SOTM challenge and hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful CAS job on the SOTM challenge! The coloring is great as well, simple but yet stunning. Thanks for joining us @ FTHS :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING!!! Love the papers you used, so sweet! Thanks for joining us at FTHS this month! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!