Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Gingerbread!

The month long challenge at Jellypark is still ongoing and there have been some really cute new Christmas digi stamp releases too!  I've used two of them to make His n Hers Christmas Gift Wallets - these are actually for my parents!

I've used the Gingerbread Man and Gingerbread Woman, coloured them both with Promarkers and added liquid pearls for detail, cut them out and added them to the wallets I made with my own template, using Funky Hand papers - Funky Christmas Time download.

The wallets were made from one sheet of A4 card along with some careful cutting and joining!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

All Crafts Challenge:  Anything Goes but No Cards
Craft Your Passion:  Christmas ABC
Digi Makeover:  Swirls
Shabby Tearoom:  Red and White and Gingham or Gingerbread
Glitter and Sparkle:  Traditional Red and Green Christmas

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Ruth! :^) Love how you colored them!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah cute hun - ty for playing along at My all crafts chalenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and sweet ... thanks for sharing your work with us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ruth, thanks for playing with us at papermakeupstamps

    Hermien
    dt-member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!