Friday 9 May 2014

Jellypark Challenge - Anything Goes With A Jellypark Image!

It's time for a new Jellypark challenge and the theme is: Anything Goes With A Jellypark Image! So you need to use a Jellypark image on your creation - there are lots in the store and all at a reasonable price plus if you join the free club then you have access to a freebie every month!


I've used Middle Aged Couple Cuddling and coloured it with Promarkers. I was asked to make a 30th Wedding Anniversary card for a work colleague to give to her husband and this is what I came up with!

I'd been given a lot of information on holidays they had been on and places they had visited plus some more personal items which I've included. The papers are from by Dani - Hello World and the little camera charm I bought from ebay. I handwrote the sentiment on the tag and also the date on the heart.

The card went down really well and both were pleased with it! Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesdays: Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. That is really a lovely box card. Thank you for taking time to share with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Many Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, and I hope he enjoyed it. Thanks so much for sharing with us,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card - these 'boxes' allow for so much creativity.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO awesome! Just love the whole design. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a truly special keepsake you have created here! What is there not to love about it! Amazing! Thanks for the inspiration, and for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Jeannie Thomas
    TTCRD Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this is a stunning little anniversary 3D project. Love the cheerful colours and the tags with sceneries. I am also now your latest keen Follower via Google Friend Connect.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Ruth! I really need to give the pop up box a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!