Sunday 15 February 2015

A Little Thank You

Just a quick card - didn't take long to colour once I do see daylight! I've used Surprised Birdbrain - a From The Heart digi stamp; there are two images and I've used this one.  I actually was lucky enough to win it last weekend via a Facebook comp!

I've coloured it with Promarkers and used a very worn blue inkpad for the sky and the papers are Echo Park Summerday - all left overs from a previous project so had to do some clever joining!


The sentiment is also part of the set and the embroidery thread and button are from my stash.  Cardstock is slightly ribbed / embossed and was a generous donation from my cousin after making her Wedding stationery!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts:  Anything But Birthday
Crafty Calendar:  Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge:  Anything Goes
From The Heart Stamps - Sketch followed

4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute !!! I´ve used the other birdbrain from this set today.
    Great take also with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and great colouring! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!